- Workers' Compensation
- Juvenile Law
Janelle also practices before the Lucas County Common Pleas Court, Juvenile Division, representing parents and serving as a Guardian ad litem in dependency, neglect and abuse cases. Janelle presently is the Secretary of the Grievance Committee of the Toledo Bar Association and will begin a two-year term as the Chairperson on July 1, 2023. Janelle is a frequent lecturer to employer groups, bar associations, and employers throughout Ohio, and also provides in-plant trainings.
Janelle earned her Bachelor of Education Degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Toledo in 1999 with a major in Public Affairs and Paralegal Administration. She earned her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Toledo in 2002.
Janelle is married with three children and two step-children. Janelle enjoys physical fitness, spending time with her family, and traveling.
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Education - 1999
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Public Affairs
- Major: Paralegal Administration
- Ohio, 2003
- Toledo Bar Association (grievance investigator)
- Toledo Women’s Bar Association
- Northwestern Ohio Self-Insurers Association
- State ex rel. Kroger v. Johnson, 128 Ohio St.3d 243, 2011-Ohio-530
- State ex rel. Heller v. Indus. Comm., 10th Dist. No. 11AP-1058
- State ex rel. Dana Driveshaft Mfg., L.L.C. v. Ford, 10th Dist. No. 12AP-941, 2013-Ohio-4053
- Ohio Rising Star 2014 and 2015, Ohio Super Lawyers